Regional Job Fair
Our local talent is the reason mid-Maine businesses succeed. To connect growing businesses with their future workforce, Central Maine Growth Council is proud to host its spring Regional Job Fair in partnership with Waterville Public Library, Maine Dept. of Labor, and KVCAP.
Date and Time: May 2nd, 2018 from 12-4pm
Location: T&B’s Celebration Center at 6 Jefferson St., Waterville, ME
Cost: Free to attend
Bring: resumes, business cards, folder, pen
Participating Organizations Include:
- Alfond Youth Center – Day camp counselors; waterfront director; residential counselors; lifeguards; childcare counselors
- Amici’s Cucina – Front of House and Back of House positions
- Assistance Plus – Certified Intentional Peer Support Specialist; Daily Living Support Specialist – Entry Level; Direct Support Professional – Entry Level; Caregiver – Entry Level; Children’s Case Manager; Children’s Program Manager
- Bridges Home Services – Program Assistant; Personal Support Specialists (PSS)
- Bowman Constructors – stop by job fair booth for updated openings!
- Care & Comfort – Home Health Positions: Personal Support Specialists (PSS); Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA); Registered Nurses (RN) | Behavioral Health Positions: Direct Support Professionals (DSP); Behavioral Health Professionals I (BHP I); Behavioral Health Specialists III (BHP III)
- Central Maine Motors – Sales professionals; service technicians
- Cianbro – Welders, Iron Workers, Millwrights, Pipefitters, Electricians, Diesel Mechanics, Engineers, Estimators
- Community Health and Counseling Services – Registered Nurses (RN); Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA); Bachelor-level case workers; Ed Techs; Foster home developers; physical therapists
- Fabian Oil – Manager Trainees; Central dispatch; Sales; Account Managers; Service Technicians; Oil and Propane delivery drivers; Customer service reps; Cashiers for C-stores
- Good Will-Hinckley – Program Director; Master-level therapists; Special education teachers; Special education ed tech III’s; shift leaders; direct support professionals (DSP’s); behavioral health professionals (BHP’s); Custodian; Clinical director
- Gordon Contracting – Equipment operators; carpenters; laborers
- Home, Hope, and Healing – stop by job fair booth for updated openings!
- Huhtamaki – Production line workers; First-line supervisor (potential)
- Inland Hospital – Registered Nurses (RN); Housekeeping Aide; Medical Assistants (MA); Patient Account Representatives (PSR); Physical Therapists (PT)
- Lakewood Continuing Care – Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA); Dietary Aide, Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN); Registered Nurses (RN); Medication Technicians (CNA-M)
- Maine Dept. Transportation – stop by job fair booth for updated openings!
- MaineGeneral – Entry-level (housekeeping, food service, and administrative/clerical); patient care positions (CNAs, MAs, and Nurses); clinical openings (Radiology Technologists, Lab Assistants, Social Workers, and Surgical Techs)
- Marden’s – stop by job fair booth for updated openings!
- Motivational Services – Mental Health Support Specialists (Waterville and Augusta)
- Mount St. Joseph – Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs); Registered Nurses (RNs); Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs); Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMAs)
- Sheridan Corporation – Welders, Carpenters, Crane Operators, Laborers, Superintendents
- Skills Inc – Direct Support Professionals
- T-Mobile – stop by job fair booth for updated openings!
- VNA Home Health Hospice – LifeStages Caregiver; CNA/Home Health Aide; Occupational Therapist (OT); Physical Therapist (PT); Registered Nurses (RN)
- Wings for Children & Families – Case manager/Care coordinator (B.A.)
- Woodlands Senior Living – stop by job fair booth for updated openings!
- Woodfords Family Services – Teaching Assistants / Ed Tech IIIs; Behavioral Health Professionals
- University of Maine at Augusta – Continuing education opportunities
Check back for updates!