- How does Prospector utilize AI in its digital database?
We leverage machine learning and natural language process to make the data collection process of our analyst shorter by automating various aspects of the collection that would normally be completed manually.
- What types of services does Prospector Portal provide to companies?
We offer a SaaS subscription service to our platform and license our data to companies to provide as part of their end-user applications.
- What information can you receive from a Propsector report?
Our platform provides details on what mines a company owns, the structure of ownership, how much is produced by each mine, how much it cost to produce for each mine, the amount of reserves and resources in the ground, and the overall business plan for each mine called a life of mine plan. Finally, we provide a list of all news and public filings associated with the companies and their mining projects.
- What resources, partners, and companies have been helpful to Prospector Portal as it has continued to grow?
We established a 5-year contract with Factset a year ago to be their mining data provider which has been extremely helpful in providing us with a base of revenue and helping us build a quality database. Dirigo Labs has been great to help us as we continue to grow by connecting us with advisors and resources that have enabled us to start scaling the business.
- What are your plans for growing Prospector Portal in the next few years?
We are in the middle of raising funds to get us a couple of years of burn-to-scale. Additionally, we plan to explore other verticals besides mining such as carbon footprint analytics for publicly traded companies.
Last modified: December 5, 2022