Talent Search + Pipeline
CMGC provides workforce development services that maximize your talent attraction, recruitment, and retention strategies.
Talent Attraction + Recruitment
- Pre-apprenticeship program with nationally-licensed and certified students from Mid-Maine Technical Center in programs ranging from culinary to precision machining.
- Career exposure and internships with Jobs for Maine Graduates and MELMAC.
- Internships with post-secondary institutions in the educational hub of mid-Maine, including Colby College, Thomas College, and Kennebec Valley Community College.
- Semiannual workforce recruitment fairs capturing a diverse audience of job-seekers and current and recent graduates.
Talent Retention + Up-skiling
- Customized training programs for incumbent workforce coordinated and delivered through Kennebec Valley Community College, Thomas College, and Purdue Global.
- Central Maine Tech Night, exposing incumbent workforce to a network of processional technologists and expert discussion on current trends and issues within the tech industry.
CMGC Technical Assistance Team
To craft successful talent attraction and retention strategies, CMGC coordinates with several agencies within government and education, including but not limited to:
• Capital Area Staffing Solutions
• Colby College
• Jobs for Maine Graduates
• Kennebec Valley Community College
• Maine Dept. Labor
• MELMAC Education Foundation
• Mid-Maine Technical Center
• Northern Kennebec Valley Career Center
• Purdue University Global
• Thomas College
Universal CMGC Features
Across all CMGC services, clients may take advantage of the following:
• Media relations and communications
• Governmental affairs
• One-on-one consultation with confidentiality
• Timely, efficient, and collaborative service