Central Maine Career Expo
Our local talent is the reason mid-Maine businesses succeed. To connect growing businesses with their future workforce, Central Maine Growth Council is proud to host Central Maine Career Expo in partnership with Jobs for Maine Graduates, Kennebec Valley Community College, and the Maine Dept. Labor (Northern Kennebec Valley CareerCenter).
Whether you are entering the workforce or looking for a new professional challenge, the employers at the Expo have exciting opportunities for you. Come discover the range of positions offered in the central Maine area. Participating employers range from technology to healthcare, and offer opportunities for degree-holders of all levels, from high-school to masters!
Date and Time: Thursday, November 15, 2018 from 11:30am – 1:00pm
Location: Kennebec Valley Community College – Alfond Campus (building D on this map). 677 Skowhegan Road, Hinckley, ME
Cost: Free to attend
Bring: resumes, business cards, folder, pen
Featured Job Descriptions
When you join the team at Mount St. Joseph Residence & Rehabilitation, you’ll gain a career for a generation. As a part of the larger Trinity Health network, a position on our team gives you the flexibility to work close to home or move within our system. Where ever your life may lead, there’s a Trinity opportunity waiting for you.
We are proud to offer these benefits: $10,000 sign-on bonus, up to $4,000 tuition reimbursement, comprehensive health insurance, full-time with 12-hour shifts, all within a thriving, historic community.
Open positions include: CNA, CRMA, LPN, RN
Participating Organizations Include:
*indicates opportunity for high school students / graduates at least 18 years of age
- – Delta Ambulance* – EMT, AEMT, Paramedic, Dispatcher, Wheelchair Van operator
- – MaineGeneral Health* – Nurse, CNA, Food service, Housekeeping
- – Mount St. Joseph* – CNA, CRMA, LPN, RN
- – Northern Light – Inland Hospital* – over 1,000 open positions
- – Woodlands Senior Living* – PCA, CNA, CMRA, Cook/Dietary aide, Wait staff
Youth Development + Athletics
- – Good Will-Hinckley* – Direct Support Professionals, Team Leaders
- – Home, Hope, and Healing* – Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Community Support Workers, Behavioral Health Personnel, Personal Support Specialists
- – Kennebec Behavioral Health* – Residential Support, Case Management, Master’s Level Clinicians, Nurse, Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists
- – Motivational Services* – Mental Health Support Specialists
- – SKILLS, Inc.* – Direct Support Professional
- – Spurwink Services – Teacher, Clinician, Ed Tech, Direct Care
- – Woodfords Family Services* – Clinician, Lead Teacher (preschool), Ed Tech III
Automotive / Transportation
Check back for updates!